Top 5 Things You Need In Your Closet For 2016
Happy New Year! I want to wish you all a year full of fun, laughter, love, and lots of fabulous OOTDs. This is your year to shine and go after your dreams, but before you embark on your new year adventure you might want to add a few new modernistic pieces to your closet. Here are my Top 5 2016 must-haves that will keep you stylin' all year long!
Read more for details
5) Classic Pumps || overstock.com $57Pumps have been a closet must-have since the beginning of time. They make your legs look miles long and they go with any fancy or casual look. If you don't have a pair in your closet right now, you might want to consider an emergency trip to the mall. Trust me it will be worth it.
|Save: ASOS Platinum Pointed Heels $69 || Splurge: Barneys New York Viola Pumps $295|
4) Double Breasted Blazers || jcrew.com $150Blazers are the perfect way to effortlessly amp up an outfit. The button detailing of a double breasted blazer instantly adds class and sophistication to any look. The best part of these blazers? They are incredibly versatile so you can easily take them from the office to happy hour.
|Save: Mango Double-Breasted Blazer $60 || Splurge: 3.1 Phillip Lim Blazer $322|
3) Mini Bags || us.asos.com $81Upgrade your everyday bag to a tiny bag. This mini essential helps you limit the things you carry around all day, helping you stay neat and organized. No more random gum rappers and old receipts! This is also the perfect bag for a night out. Its big enough to fit everything you need and small enough to prevent you from accidentally knocking something over.
|Save: River Island Pink Mini Satchel $44 || Splurge: ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Mini $295|
2) Fur Collars || us.johnlewis.com $85These collars are the best way to keep you warm and make your coat look x10 more expensive! Although this accessory will make you standout on the street, make sure to stay animal friendly by sporting a faux fur collar.
|Save: Urbancode Tarling Mongolian Collar $85 || Splurge: THPSHOP Chubby Stole $375|
1) Wearable Technology || fitbit.com $195I bet one of your new year's resolutions was to get fit right? Well now you can track your fitness progress on a stylish Tory Burch Fitbit! This bracelet will track your steps, calories, and fitness activities, so you can stay up-to-date on your fitness #goals. The future of technology is here and it's more fabulous than ever! Below are more wearable devices.
|Save: Rebecca Minkoff Cable Bracelet $58 || Splurge: Opening Ceremony X Intel Mica $495|
Are you ready for 2016? Let me know what some of your new year essentials are and what you plan to achieve this year in the comments below!
** I was not paid to endorse any of these products. These are my own personal beliefs and opinions.