This past week I've been traveling all over Italy for my Spring Break, and let me tell you, it's been an incredible adventure. Although traveling around a foreign country might seem glamorous it can easily become a stressful pain in the butt. Here are a few of the essentials that helped me survive my week in Italy and could help you survive your next big trip!
Read more for details
1) Headphones: Listen to your Vaycay playlist with these Sony MDR ZX110 Stereo Headphones. Not only do they have high quality sound, but they fold perfectly to fit in your travel bag. This is a must have! store.sony.com
2) Magazine: Bring along some light reading for all your long train and plane rides. I personally prefer the latest edition of Vogue magazine, which you can find at any local newstand or convenience store. Check out this edition of Vogue España on vogue.es
3) iPhone Wallet: When traveling, the smaller the better. This Michael Kors iphone wallet is the perfect travel sized wallet that will fit anywhere. The best part about it is that it doubles as a wristlet so you can easily slide your phone in and head out for a night out. Shop similar styles on michaelkors.com
4) Keychains: Don’t forget to bring back some souvenirs to remember your trip! I bought this Vespa keychain in Rome!
5) Drink: Remember to stay hydrated and alert throughout your trip. I don’t usually drink soda, but I saw this Limited Edition Coca-Cola Moschino can and I had to have it! Check out more on luxurylaunches.com
6) Peppermints: No one likes travel breath. Pop one of these Starbucks Peppermint After Coffee Mints to keep your breath smelling fresh and clean all day long. You can purchase these at any local Starbucks shop.
7) Sunglasses: Stay fabulous and keep your eyes protected with a pair of Cat Eye Sunglasses! These are the Dior "Mohotani" Sunglasses from the "Les Marquises" Collection. Find them on barneys.com
8) Compact: Retouch your makeup and give your cheeks some color for all those "selfies" you're going to take. My favorite blush is Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in 72 Rose Initial. Find your perfect shade on chanel.com
9) Passport: The most important travel essential. Make sure to renew your Passport before embarking on your dream vacation. Get all the info on state.gov
10) Portable Charger: Keep your electronics alive with this Urban Revolt PowerBank 2200, because theres nothing worse than missing out on a Kodak moment because your camera is dead. I found this purple savior on fnac.es
11) Lipstick: Protect and give your lipsticks a fancy touch with a pretty lipstick case. I picked this one up in a leather store in Venice but you can find other cases on etsy.com. Inside is my favorite lip balm ever! The Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom. Find your favorite color on burtsbees.com
I sincerely hope these essentials help you pack and survive your next big getaway! Let me know what some of your favorite travel essentials are and where you plan to travel in the comments below!
** I was not paid to endorse any of these products. These are my personal purchases and my own personal beliefs and opinions.